Rendered by Eccima to its member & the Business community.
The Enugu chamber of commerce a non-profit making organization of the organized private sector (OPS) applies it resources to the promotion of business and economic activities for its members in the following ways:
- Enquiries of any kind arising from the requirements of business, these being dealt with in strict confidence.
- Letters of introduction are issued to members or their representatives traveling abroad.
- Collection and dissemination of information on foreign trade.
- Organization of commercial publicity and Trade fair.
- Arranging buyer/ seller meetings including trade missions.
- Arbitration in trade disputes.
- Providing services particularly to small and medium size industries aimed at facilitating import/ export drives.
- Encourages and promotes the popularization of indigenous research and development efforts through FOUNDATION FOR PROMOTION AND COMMERCIALIZATION OF INDIGENOUS TECHNOLOGY (FOPCIT).
- Encourages and promotes rural based industries through co-operation with local governments and communities.
- Members also receive free-of-charge trade enquires and circulars regularly. Annually, members repot for the year and up-to- date list of members and their business.
- Members are free to use the chamber library containing numerous directories, trade journals and periodicals from many countries of the world as well as relevant information on business promotion and policies publications.
- Training programmes are carried out for members and other relevant economic agents.
- Explores and provides a network of national and international business contacts and opportunities.
- To encourage and advice members on information on Trade Fair participation both local and international.
- These among others are some of the services that members of the chamber can benefit from the association.