N/B: MEMBERSHIP: The membership of the Chamber shall be for only incorporated Companies registered under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree No. 1 of 1990, any earlier relevant Act of any professional firms, registered with its recognized relevant professional body.
- All applicants are expected to obtain the membership application form with the sum of N3,500 (Three Thousand, Five Hundred Naira).
- Processing/Admin Fee – N30,000.00 (compulsory for all new members).
3. The Annual Subscription, payable for the time being on receipt of advice of election, is as follows:
(a) Category A: Banks, Financial Institutions & ‘A’ Level Corporate Firms – N30,000.00 per year
(b) Category B: Medium Scale Enterprises (50-100 Employees) – N15,000.00 per year
(c) Category C: Small Businesses (0 – 50 Employees) – N10,000.00 per year
i) A member whose subscription is in arrears cannot vote, and when his subscription is six month in arrears, he shall forfeit all his privileges as a member. His name will be announced before the Council as a debtor and minuted. The arrears will be recovered by the Chamber.
ii) All payment should be made to “Enugu Chamber of Commerce”
- The following documents should be produced by the candidate:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation.
- Evidence of Certificate of Registration of Business Premises.
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate
- Evidence of Form CO7 – Particulars of Directors
* Membership Category
(a) Category A: Banks, Financial Institutions & ‘A’ Level Corporate Firms
(b) Category B: Medium Scale Enterprises (50-100 Employees)
(c) Category C: Small Businesses (0 – 50 Employees)
* Resignation of Membership:
Any member wishing to resign must submit a written notice of not less than one Calendar month, prior to 31st December that year, to the Director General, indicating his intention to resign his membership or else his resignations shall not be acceptable and he shall be liable to pay subscription for the ensuring year.
* Membership Directory
Please try and make our membership Directory Searchable as you promised last year. You can look at the membership directory of the Lagos Chamber for a guide. Remember to update our membership list with the details of omitted members and new members that I sent to you in January and February, 2016.
* Membership Login? Chat
This should be a page for members to be interacting through chats.
* Online Application