Becoming a Member
N/B: MEMBERSHIP: The membership of the Chamber shall be for only incorporated Companies registered under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree No. 1 of 1990, any earlier relevant Act of any professional firms, registered with its recognized relevant professional body.
- All applicants are expected to obtain the membership application form with the sum of N3,500 (Three Thousand, Five Hundred Naira).
- Processing/Admin Fee – N30,000.00 (compulsory for all new members).
The Annual Subscription, payable for the time being on receipt of advice of election, is as follows:
- Category A: Banks, Financial Institutions & ‘A’ Level Corporate Firms – N30,000.00 per year
- Category B: Medium Scale Enterprises (50-100 Employees) – N15,000.00 per year
- Category C: Small Businesses (0 – 50 Employees) – N10,000.00 per year
- A member whose subscription is in arrears cannot vote, and when his subscription is six month in arrears, he shall forfeit all his privileges as a member. His name will be announced before the Council as a debtor and minuted. The arrears will be recovered by the Chamber.
- All payment should be made to “Enugu Chamber of Commerce”
- The following documents should be produced by the candidate:
(a) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation.
(b) Evidence of Certificate of Registration of Business Premises.
(c) Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate
(d) Evidence of Form CO7 – Particulars of Directors